Forum helghast Pegasus ogame  Index du Forum

Forum helghast Pegasus ogame
Forum pour les membres de l'alliance Helghast Pegasus

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

ONLINE BOOK Fractured (The Diamond Club Book 0)

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum helghast Pegasus ogame Index du Forum -> Bar -> Discussions hors-jeu
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
peatiobel

MessagePosté le: Lun 26 Juin - 08:36 (2017)    Sujet du message: ONLINE BOOK Fractured (The Diamond Club Book 0) Répondre en citant

Fractured (The Diamond Club Book 0)
by A.C. Nixon
rating: 5.0 (3 reviews)

>>>DOWNLOAD BOOK Fractured (The Diamond Club Book 0)
>>>ONLINE BOOK Fractured (The Diamond Club Book 0)

Where secrets are sacred and diamonds are currency diamondclubworld.com

Revenge is sweet, right? Wrong.

Maybe I should start from the beginning. Not bragging, but I’m remarkable at my chosen vocation, and I have been for ten years. During that time, I’ve accomplished heists most believed impossible.

But after ten years, I left the game before my luck ran out. So, what happened? The Diamond Club, an elite organization of the best and brightest in the trade, extended the coveted invitation.

Well, too little too late.

To prove a point, I stole the Winston Ruby—or rather, that was the plan—until the gem’s sexy as sin owner caught me in the act. Now, to maintain my freedom, looks like I’ll have to complete one last heist.

Something tells me this is going to be the toughest job of my life.

If you love brash, slightly awkward women and seductive men with secrets, then you’ll love Fractured—A Diamond Club novella.

Details:
price: $0.99
bound: 142 pages
publisher:
lang: English
asin: B06XZ7YLVC
isbn:
weight:
filesize: 2026 KB

171bf2437f

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 26 Juin - 08:36 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum helghast Pegasus ogame Index du Forum -> Bar -> Discussions hors-jeu Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation